Roasted Butternut-Squash Soup with Cauliflower, Caramelized Onion, and Raisin Vinaigrette
Whole Living, October 2011
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 1/2 cups Roasted Butternut Squash (http://www.wholeliving.com/147532/roasted-butternut-squash)
- 1 cup Blanched Cauliflower (http://www.wholeliving.com/147558/blanched-cauliflower)
- 1 1/2 cups water (or low-sodium chicken stock)
- 3 tablespoons Caramelized Onion Jam (http://www.wholeliving.com/147507/caramelized-onion-jam)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 slice crusty whole-grain bread
- Golden Raisin Vinaigrette (http://www.wholeliving.com/147535/golden-raisin-vinaigrette)
- In a medium saucepan, bring squash, 1 cup cauliflower, water (or low-sodium chicken stock), and jam to a boil.
Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Season
with salt and pepper and
garnish with cauliflower florets. Serve
with bread spread
with raisin vinaigrette.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.