Tiny Tuna Melts
Everyday Food, May 2009
- 1 can (3 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 16 small crackers
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- Stir together tuna, drained, mayonnaise, and fresh lemon juice. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Heat broiler of toaster oven (or oven). On a foil-lined baking sheet, arrange crackers. Top with tuna mixture and shredded cheddar. Broil until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.