Hard-Cooked Egg and Grainy Mustard Tea Crackers
The menu at your afternoon get-together need not be fussy. Whole-grain crackers stand in for traditional tea sandwiches, and sliced eggs with mustard are a healthy topping.
Whole Living, December 2011
- 6 rectangular whole-grain crackers (3 by 2 inches)
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- Flaky sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spread crackers with mustard and top with sliced eggs and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice each cracker in half with a serrated knife.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.