Salmon Salad with Chives
The menu at your afternoon get-together need not be fussy. Whole-grain crackers stand in for traditional tea sandwiches. Salmon salad is a healthy topping.
Whole Living, December 2011
- Yield Makes 1 1/3 cup (enough for 12 tea crackers)
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 8 ounces wild salmon fillet
- Coarse salt
- 2 ounces smoked wild salmon, flaked
- Mix together yogurt and chives.
- Season salmon with salt and steam until just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool, remove and discard skin, and flake in a medium bowl.
- Stir in smoked salmon and yogurt mixture.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.