Minty Pea Dip
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2012
- Yield Makes 2 cups
- 3 cups frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoons tahini
- Coarse salt and pepper
- Cook peas in salted boiling water until tender, 1 minute. Transfer to an ice-water bath; drain.
- Pulse peas in a food processor with mint, lemon zest and juice, garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and tahini.
- Season with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.