Sweet Potato, Celery, and Apple Salad
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2012
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and finely julienned (2 cups)
- 1 tart apple, cored and finely julienned
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, finely julienned
- 3 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, ginger, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine sweet potato, apple, celery, scallions, radishes, sesame seeds, and cilantro.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.