Spicy Black-Bean Salad
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2012
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach or arugula
- Coarse salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, and cumin.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, red pepper, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and spinach. Drizzle with vinaigrette and season with salt.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.