Whole Living, January/February 2012
- Yield Makes 2 cups
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves torn into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Coarse salt
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl, drizzle kale with oil, lemon juice, and sesame seeds. Season with salt. Toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and, using a spatula, flip kale leaves over. Return to oven and continue cooking until kale is dry and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes more. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.