Cashew Cream Smoothie
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup ice
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped (reserve the bean itself for another use), or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Pour boiling water over cashews and let stand until softened, about 15 minutes.
- Puree in a blender on high speed for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Add ice and vanilla extract or seeds. Blend until smooth. Add agave nectar to taste.
Suitable for any week of the Whole Living Action Plan 28-Day Challenge.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.