Pineapple, Mango, and Meyer Lemon Salad
The classic pairing of pineapple and coconut goes even more tropical with juicy mango. Meyer lemons, which have a sweet-tart flavor, are so delicate they can go in skin-on.
Whole Living, March 2012
- 1 pineapple, skin removed, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Meyer lemon, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced, seeds removed, plus 1 tablespoon fresh juice
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine fruit and lemon juice in a bowl. Top with coconut flakes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.