After you've had your first serving, refrigerate the remainder in the blender jar, and when you're ready for more, simply re-pulse. Alternatively, you can freeze the extra smoothie in popsicle molds for a breakfast pop.)
Whole Living, May 2012
- Yield Makes three 1 3/4-cup servings
For the Big Batch
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cups hulled fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 sweet apple (such as Honeycrisp or Pink Lady), cored and chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- Combine all ingredients, plus 1 cup water, in a blender and process until smooth.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.