Whole Living, May 2012
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 cups meringue cookies, broken into large pieces
- Heat 1 cup blueberries, sugar, and thyme in a small saucepan until berries just begin to burst. Remove from heat, stir in remaining berries, and let cool completely.
- Layer 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup meringue pieces, and 1/4 cup berry mixture in 4 shallow bowls. Garnish with thyme and serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.