Shaved Radish, Fennel, and Parmesan Salad
Enjoy this crisp, refreshing slaw on its own or pair it with a hearty main course. The mellow flavor of the raw fennel balances beautifully with the radishes' spicy bite. Nutty Parmesan brings it all together.
Whole Living, May 2012
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 1 bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup fronds
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons freshly shaved Parmesan
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss dressing with fennel bulb and radishes and adjust seasoning if necessary. Top with Parmesan and fennel fronds.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.