Potato Salad with Green Beans and Ricotta
Whole Living, July/August July/August 2012
- 2 pounds small mixed potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 8 ounces trimmed green beans (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook potatoes in a pot of well-salted boiling water until tender but not falling apart, about 9 minutes. Add green beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking and cook until just tender. Drain and immediately toss with olive oil and lemon zest and juice. Let cool slightly, then stir in ricotta and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
This zippy summer favorite tastes great warm or chilled.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.