Tuna and Quinoa Wrap
- 1/2 cup 2 percent Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 6-inch whole-wheat wrap
- 1/4 cup tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp capers
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Mix yogurt, herbs, and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread 2 Tbsp of yogurt mixture on wrap. Top with tuna, quinoa, capers, and lemon zest. Fold wrap to seal.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.