Crisp Prosciutto, Lettuce, and Tomato Sandwich
- 2 slices prosciutto, each torn into 4-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 slices seven-grain bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange prosciutto pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush with oil and bake until crisp and deep golden brown, about 9 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Top one slice of toast with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and prosciutto. Top with second slice.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.