Scrambled Egg Wrap
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil
- 1 6-inch whole-wheat wrap
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add eggs and cook until slightly set, about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in basil.
- Place egg mixture on wrap and fold to seal.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.