Pork and Coleslaw Sandwich
- 1/2 cup sliced mixed cabbages (such as radicchio, napa, and green)
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 2 slices rustic whole-grain bread
- 3 oz cooked pork tenderloin or ham, sliced
- Toss cabbage with vinegar and oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mustard on bread. Top one slice of bread with pork and slaw. Top with the second slice.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.