Egg and Roasted Red Peppers Sandwich
- 1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 slice whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 egg, cooked sunny-side up
- 2 Tbsp sliced roasted red bell peppers
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add spinach, stirring until wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle toast with remaining oil. Top with sauteed spinach, egg, and peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.