Marinated Tofu and Roasted Mushrooms Sandwich
- 1 portobello mushroom, stem removed
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 6-inch whole-wheat baguette, halved and toasted
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 2 slices Marinated Tofu
- Roast mushroom: Heat oven to 425degrees. Brush both sides of mushroom with 1 tsp oil, season with salt and pepper, and place ribbed-side up on a baking sheet. Roast until tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Slice when cool.
- Drizzle the toasted baguette with remaining oil. Top one slice of the baguette with mushroom, spinach, and tofu. Top with the second slice.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.