Grilled Chicken with Walnut Parsley Pesto Sandwich
- 1 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 2 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 2 to 3 radicchio leaves
- 1 Tbsp shaved Parmesan
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Make pesto: Process parsley, walnuts, Parmesan, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor. With machine running, gradually add olive oil. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 Tbsp pesto on bread. Top one slice of bread with grilled chicken, radicchio, Parmesan, and lemon zest. Top with the second slice.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.