Honey-Caramelized Figs with Yogurt
Meet your go-to breakfast of the season. A light dusting of cinnamon adds just the right finish.
Whole Living, September 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- 8 ounces fresh figs, halved
- 2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Heat honey in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook figs, cut sides down, until caramelized, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over yogurt with cinnamon and pistachios. Drizzle with honey, if desired.
Caramelize a pound or more and keep them in the fridge for pairing with oatmeal or cheese.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.