Whipped Hazelnut Dip
Serve with fall crudites, such as cauliflower, Romanesco broccoli, fennel, and endive.
Whole Living, November 2012
- Yield Makes 1 cup
- 1 1-inch-thick slice rustic bread, crust removed
- 2/3 cup hazelnuts, skinned, plus more chopped, for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak bread in water for 5 minutes, then remove and squeeze out excess.
- Transfer to a food processor with hazelnuts and pulse until finely chopped. Add garlic, lemon juice, oil, and 6 Tbsp water and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with hazelnuts.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.