Citrus, Pomegranate, and Honey with Toasted Coconut
An invigorating morning meal, this zingy fruit salad gets unexpected texture (and a tropical touch) from coconut.
Whole Living, December 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 ruby grapefruit, peel and pith removed, sliced
- 1 cara cara orange, peel and pith removed, sliced
- 2 clementines, peel and pith removed, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (from 1 pomegranate)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Honey, for drizzling
- Arrange citrus slices and pomegranate seeds on a platter. Sprinkle with coconut and drizzle with honey.
To seed a pomegranate, halve the fruit, then crack each half into quarters. Peel away the white membrane to release the seeds.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.