Roasted Peppers, Cauliflower, and Almonds
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2013
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered and seeds removed
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle red pepper slices and cauliflower florets with 2 Tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden and tender, 18 to 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining 2 Tbsp oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange roasted red peppers and cauliflower on a platter.
- Top with olives, almonds, and parsley. Drizzle with dressing.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.