Halibut with Roasted Beets
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2013
- 2 cups chopped kale, Swiss chard, or spinach
- 1/2 cup diced roasted beets
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 5-oz halibut fillet, skin removed
- Lemon wedge, for serving
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange greens and beets in a small baking dish. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and mustard. Season halibut with salt and pepper and place on top of greens. Spoon over mustard sauce and cover with parchment-lined foil. Bake until greens are wilted and fish is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Squeeze with lemon.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.