Lemon-Herb Sardine Salad
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2013
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp rinsed capers
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 finely diced stalks celery
- Two 4.4-oz cans olive-oil-packed (drained) sardines
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce, for serving
- Combine oil, lemon zest and juice, mustard, capers, parsley, tarragon, and celery in a bowl.
- Gently fold in sardines and season with salt and pepper. Serve on lettuce.
Refrigerate salad in an airtight container up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.