Roasted Red Pepper and Kale Frittata
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2013
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 sliced scallion
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 whisked large eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add scallion and kale and cook, stirring, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Add red pepper and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over vegetables and transfer skillet to oven. Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.