Whole Living, January/February January/February 2013
- 14-oz package drained firm tofu
- 2 Tbsp tamari
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Press tofu for 20 minutes. Slice into 1/4-inch-thick slabs and transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk together tamari and oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over tofu and marinate 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange tofu on an oiled baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Flip and bake 30 minutes more. Let cool.
Refrigerate tofu in an airtight container up to 3 days.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.