Spinach, Tofu, and Brown Rice Bowl
Whole Living, January/February January/February 2013
- 1/2 cup cooked short-grain brown rice
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 3 cups water
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Baked Tofu
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 thinly sliced scallion
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan, bring rice, ginger, garlic, and water to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 25 minutes. Season with salt.
- Top with tofu, spinach, scallion, and sesame seeds.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.